In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Controller
– Controller: Instituto Investigacion Biotec. Farma y MH.
– TAX ID: B18984963
– Address: Avenida del Conocimiento, 34, Granada – Spain.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact Phone: +34 958 071 719
– Website: https://inveskin.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (GDPR):
– Principle of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: The Owner will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, which will be previously informed to you with absolute transparency.
– Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes for which it is required.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Owner will keep your personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose.
– In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will review the lists periodically and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security, confidentiality, and integrity.
– The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse the Website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
– Request access to stored data.
– Request a rectification or deletion.
– Request the limitation of its processing.
– Object to the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, directly requesting it from the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and ask for information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request its rectification, object to its processing, limit its use, or request the deletion of the data from the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request, along with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent, to the following email address: email@example.com
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Owner are different depending on the system of capture of information:
– Forms for contracting products or services: The Owner requests personal data, including name and surname, identification document (tax identification number, foreign identification number, passport, or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number, and payment data (payment methods or banking data) to maintain a business relationship with the User, process and deliver orders, provide contracted services, and carry out billing and payment for the products or services contracted.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes personal data:
– To guarantee compliance with the conditions set forth in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
– To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
The Owner informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except when such data transfer is protected by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service requires a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, data will only be transferred to third parties when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, the User’s consent will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information regarding the collection and treatment of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
– The consent of the data subject.
– The execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the data subject, in order to provide a product or service acquired from the Owner.
– To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
– Identifying data.
– No special categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be
collected, which may include your IP address, geolocation, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree to provide accurate, complete, correct, and up-to-date data to the Owner. As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data provided, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.